Designer ground rules
Designers. AdTournament's motto for these competitions is Let The Best Designer Win! With this in mind it's important for you to know that your design entries will only be visible to you and the client running the tournament during the submission period.
After the entry deadline closes, the client will have the opportunity to let the CROWD vote for it's favorite design. But this is optional, the client might decide the winner themselves.
During the judging period the client will have the opportunity to request revisions to your design. It's up to you if you'd like to submit a revision in an effort to win the tournament.
If you are selected as the winner, you will earn the tournament prize purse which is determined by the client.
We wish you luck as you look to compete and become an AdTournament champion.
- No clipart (Stockphotos, only if you have a license or have purchased it)
- No tracing (exceptions include photography you own full copyrights to that you have not used before and will not use again OR the client owns full copyrights to the images and has provided it for your specific usage.)
- One concept per submission (i.e., If you want to show your design concept in three different colors, upload three different submissions.)
- Center the design (for viewing purposes make sure the work you submit is centered both horizontally and vertically with spacing all around
- Image dimensions should be square. We recommend a size of no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. Submissions that are not square may be resized and might look "scrunched".
- Project submissions should be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format. Final artwork (if you win the project) may be required to be submitted in EPS, PDF or other formats as indicated on each project's page.