AdTournament takes its responsibility to protect your privacy seriously. The information we collect includes only the information relevant to making your experience on our site the best one possible
- We won’t ask you for personal information unless it is relevant to enhancing the experience on, and quality of, our site
- We don't share personal information with anyone except to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or authorized governmental requests
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless it is required for the on-going operation of one of our services
- If we use plan to use information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, you will be asked for your consent prior to such use.
- We will not disclose information unless we believe it is reasonably necessary to protect against efforts to harm the rights, property, or safety of AdTournament or its users
Collection of Personal Information
What we collect:
- The necessary personal and financial information required to process transactions related to the services provided by our site.
- AdTournament may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website, for instance monitoring of the most popular contests or designers or frequently viewed pages. This information may be displayed publicly, but we do not disclose personal information other than what is provided by the user for public disclosure.
Visitors may refuse to supply certain types of personal information not required for account activation with the understanding that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
AdTournament will not rent or sell personal information. If you are a registered user of AdTournament and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback or just update you on the lastest news related to AdTournament.
AdTournament takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use or alteration of information relating to personal information.
Comments submitted to AdTournament via the forum are public and will remain public unless deemed by AdTournament Administration to be inappropriate or false in nature at which time it will be removed.